Soccer Shots Charleston is excited to begin a new season!
We believe that the Soccer Shots Curriculum encourages inclusive, child-centered activities, facilitated and encouraged by coaches and families, in a safe, positive, fun and welcoming environment. We believe that all children can develop socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively and linguistically, through soccer and play.
A Soccer Shots Session Includes:
» Activities that promote development in each early childhood domain
» A theme of the day woven throughout the session and applied to each activity
» Character words that are succinctly defined and applied throughout each session (by coaches and participants)
» 3 rules that emphasize the character words
» An objective for each day’s session that describes the outcomes of the class
» Ideas for differentiation that are provided for each skill or game, both individually and for groups of children
» Opportunities for play and creativity
» An emphasis on the development of soccer skills while having fun
Soccer Shots Policies
* Refunds will not be issued for failure to attend a scheduled class.
* Annual Enrollment Fees are Non-Refundable in all circumstances
* Full refunds minus a $10 fee apply when the withdrawal of a student is received in writing 2 weeks prior to the start of any season.
* Should Soccer Shots find it necessary to remove a child from a class, a refund will be issued after deduction for classes already attended.
* Refunds will be given for remaining sessions only.
* All requests for refunds must be made in writing and emailed to a [email protected], and are subject to a $10 refund fee.
* Soccer Shots shall assume no liability in the event that a season is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, unforeseen occurrences, or any other event that renders performance of the season impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather, natural disaster or other emergency. Soccer Shots will make every effort to offer a substitution event in the case Soccer Shots cancels or postpones due to a fortuitous event.
* Withdrawal of an enrollment for a subscription based program must be submitted in writing 3 days prior to scheduled payment withdrawal. Failure to submit withdrawal request 3 days prior, resulting in a payment being withdrawn, a $10 refund fee will be applied.
* We use a layaway method of Monthly Subscriptions. With that, a season cost is determined using a per session rate. The total cost of the season is broken up into smaller amounts for monthly payments. This may include payments after the end date of the season. This will still only cover the sessions that happened during the season. If set up on recurring charges, you may see a remaining balance on your account. That balance is how much you will owe before the end of the season (you do not owe this all at once).
* A coupon code may NOT be applied on a prior purchase, or after a purchase has been made. However, a credit may be issued to the account for the coupon, under certain circumstances.
* Within the first 14 days of the season start, Jerseys may be exchanged if unused, and tags have not been removed by reaching out to [email protected]. Additional Jerseys may be purchased on our website.
MAKE-UP CLASSES & CANCELLATIONS:
* During spring, summer, fall, and winter seasons, whenever possible, we will use indoor space during inclement weather. If there is no indoor space available, we will reschedule or add additional time to other sessions to make up for any that are missed.
* During the winter season, if your school or center is closed on a Soccer Shots day due to snow or other weather-related issues, we will work with your school or center to reschedule or add additional time to other sessions to make up for any that are missed.
* Make up classes may be held on a different day or time than the regularly scheduled class.
* Soccer Shots reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment. Upon cancellation, a full refund will be made of classes remaining. Annual Enrollment Fee will not be refunded
* If the school or center cancels a session, it is subject to Soccer Shots whether a make-up date is warranted
* An email and text will be sent when there is a cancellation. If you do not receive an email or text prior to the session, please assume that the session is happening. Refunds and credits will not be given based on the assumption of cancellation.
* Soccer Shots classifies a session as complete after the intro of the session. If a session is rained out after the session has begun it will be considered a full session is not subject to a make-up.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL POLICY:
* Parents must sign out children from after-school programs at their childcare center. Parents are expected to arrive a few minutes before the session is complete.
If your child is to be picked up by someone other than yourself, please note authorized
* Soccer Shots uses Weather.com to determine the viability of our session on any given day. Our decision is based on rain percentage and the radar within weather.com.
* Soccer Shots will look to hold all sessions even in the rain. We are subject to cancellation when excessive rain is involved
*We hold the right to cancel any session when there is lightning within a 7 Mile radius.
*Heat Index Activity Guidelines and Rest Breaks
-May Vary based on group and ages!
-May Vary based on individual school policies!
-Under 91°F - Use discretion for intense or prolonged exercise; watch at-risk players carefully. Provide at least three separate rest breaks each hour with a minimum duration of 4 minutes each.
-91-103°F - Provide at least four separate rest breaks each hour with a minimum duration of 4 minutes each.
-103-125°F - Maximum practice time is 1 hour. There must be 20 minutes of rest breaks distributed throughout the hour of practice.
-Over 126°F - No outdoor Session
*If under 32°F at the time of the session, the session will be cancelled and rescheduled. Our determination of temperature is based on Weather.com
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.